Thursday, March 29, 2012

alternate row in table

I have a table with a header and a detail. How I can set the detail so that
it displays alternate color? Thanks.Try this:
=IIF(RowNumber(Nothing) Mod 2,"WhiteSmoke", "White")
WhiteSmoke and White being the two variable colors.
Select the detail row and in the background properties select "Expression".
Then put that formula in.
Cheers.
"tangolp" wrote:
> I have a table with a header and a detail. How I can set the detail so that
> it displays alternate color? Thanks.|||I have used this but I condionally set a row to hidden based on a value.
When a row is hidden SQL RS thinks it's still there and I get two back to
back colors. Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks,
Don
"Michael Montgomery" wrote:
> Try this:
> =IIF(RowNumber(Nothing) Mod 2,"WhiteSmoke", "White")
> WhiteSmoke and White being the two variable colors.
> Select the detail row and in the background properties select "Expression".
> Then put that formula in.
> Cheers.
> "tangolp" wrote:
> > I have a table with a header and a detail. How I can set the detail so that
> > it displays alternate color? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment