Thursday, March 29, 2012

alternate row color in groups

Hi:
I am trying to alternate row colors within groups, and I do this
<BackgroundColor>=iif(RunningValue(Fields!Country.Value,CountDistinct,Nothin
g) Mod 2, "Cornsilk", "White")</BackgroundColor>
but the problem is my country field has duplicates, and the color is
not alternating in such cases. I tried Count instead of CountDistinct,
but it doesnt work.
Any suggestions?
ThanksI use something like Iif(RowNumber("myGroupName") Mod 2 = 0, "PowderBlue",
"White")
"NI" wrote:
> Hi:
> I am trying to alternate row colors within groups, and I do this
> <BackgroundColor>=iif(RunningValue(Fields!Country.Value,CountDistinct,Nothin
> g) Mod 2, "Cornsilk", "White")</BackgroundColor>
> but the problem is my country field has duplicates, and the color is
> not alternating in such cases. I tried Count instead of CountDistinct,
> but it doesnt work.
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment