Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Alternate Bar Chart Colours

Hi all,
I am using a simple bar chart based on 1 set of data points. Currently each
bar is the same colour, I would like all the bars to be different colours
and the legend to reflect this. Is this possible? If so, any tips would be
appreciated.
Kind Regards
TazI think this is what you want:
http://blogs.msdn.com/bwelcker/archive/2005/05/20/420349.aspx
Steve MunLeeuw
"Tarun Mistry" <nospam@.nospam.com> wrote in message
news:%23ipW8uQ0GHA.4580@.TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Hi all,
> I am using a simple bar chart based on 1 set of data points. Currently
> each bar is the same colour, I would like all the bars to be different
> colours and the legend to reflect this. Is this possible? If so, any tips
> would be appreciated.
> Kind Regards
> Taz
>|||Exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you very much!
Taz
"Steve MunLeeuw" <smunson@.clearwire.net> wrote in message
news:%233RNSzT0GHA.4044@.TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>I think this is what you want:
> http://blogs.msdn.com/bwelcker/archive/2005/05/20/420349.aspx
> Steve MunLeeuw
> "Tarun Mistry" <nospam@.nospam.com> wrote in message
> news:%23ipW8uQ0GHA.4580@.TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> Hi all,
>> I am using a simple bar chart based on 1 set of data points. Currently
>> each bar is the same colour, I would like all the bars to be different
>> colours and the legend to reflect this. Is this possible? If so, any tips
>> would be appreciated.
>> Kind Regards
>> Taz
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment