Tuesday, March 27, 2012

alternate colors

Hello all,

I am using sql reproting 2000. I have areport which spans a number of pages...say for every radio station, the report starts with a new page. On every page, I must have alternate row colors(white and gainsboro). It was easy to do that. The issue is, for every new page the report renders for every new radio station, the first row must be white. Say...Radio Station 1, the alternate row colors will continue...i.e white and ganisboro. But for radio Staion 2, the first row should be white again. I hope I have explained it clearly enough.

For alternate row colors, I use either an expression -

IIF(RowNumber("ds_LineUpByFeedDetail") Mod 2, "White", "#dddddd")

OR a VB Function in CODE window.

Thanks......

You can try specifying the name of the radio station group as the scope argument for the RowNumber function, instead of the dataset name, i.e. =IIF(RowNumber(<RadioStationGroup>) Mod 2, "White", "#dddddd").

No comments:

Post a Comment